Monday, November 14, 2011

Being stubborn or simply wants to be independent

This morning I realized that Son had grown up a little bit more. I was trying to help him to stand on the edge of the toilet bowl for him to pee. He didn't want to cooperate. I was angry and gave him a good scolding. I went into the kitchen to wash some bottles. Suddenly, I heard a peeing sound in the toilet. Son was peeing by himself at the edge of the bathroom. I was a peeping Tom. I didn't want to startle him. When he was done, he actually took a stool and put it near the sink. He washed his hands, not before playing with the water in the sink.

If I was ignorant, I would had scream again when I saw his shirt was wet. 

Is he being stubborn after all? 
 
21 months old, I want to do things my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment